Tuesday, September 16, 2008

IGNO the miniature dinasour

Now that you've met my happy slimy friends in the pond, i want you to meet one of my closest and longest lasting pet around (been sticking with me since form 4 man!! it rockss!!). Meet..
IGNO the iguana!!!

Yes my dears..i have an iguana! It has been around since I was 16…8 years already! Could live as long as a dog! Well, I loved it dearly. You must be wondering, why an iguana (??). well, when I was 11-16, I was madly in love with Mark Owen (yes, that’s right gals…Take That poster boy, Mark owen!). And in one of the videos about their lives, Mark showed the world his pet..an iguana. And I thought..’Awww…..how cute!!!’. So when iguanas were being sold in Malaysia, my family was one of the earliest to buy it! Few people have met it even. Dev fed it some fruits before, and so did Shawn, while Mei Ching stood around staring at the little monster, afraid..very afraid!! So Igno is really the center of attraction actually. From the day we bought it, uncles and aunties have always wanted to kill it and make iguana soup for Chinese New Year. How could they?! Ever! Even the thought of it! *tsk tsk*
Oh well, Igno is still very much well and alive! Favourite food..durians (yes, believe it or not!), bananas amd hibiscus flowers. That’s like ice-cream and dessert for it. It’s staple food- kangkung all the way man..bland and boring!


Well, Igno and me came a looooong way man. It spent time accompanying me while i studied for my SPM..ahhaha..really. I hung a really long piece of cloth across my room window and door, and it was crawling up and down the cloth, having fun. haha! I bathed it a few times even, in my parent's bath tub! ehehhe.. Igno even went for walks and crawled all over me when it was still young and cute. Oh well, now it's a little too old! and huge! and i'm a little afraid of it! It's like a BIG miniature dinasour! BUT...I still love it! Do visit him if u want to!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Igno! I've met him before...sam says he bites! :S:S:S
I'm scared of him too....

Unknown said...

btw...deb here :)

Bryantino said...

Lol!