Monday, September 15, 2008


It's 2.21am in the morning of September the 16th and i am still wide awake, with the intention of waking up to something new. Well not yet..can't wait for the news to break though! I have a feeling it's not gonna happen within the next 24 hours. Weeks, it seems, it'll take. Well, half of you may not know what precisely am i writing about! That's the fun part..you keep guessing, while i keep writing about the anticipation...the hopes..the dreams of waking up to a better tomorrow.

Anyways...

I've been having a blast of a time doing much about nothing back in peejay! I just came to a self realization that i will NEVER be able to bum around and be a couch potato ever again when i start working! OMIGOSH!

Unless of course, i got fired! So i've decided, instead of telling my parents, "i'm so bored at home! I wanna go back to JB! SOT was so fast paced..i need that!", I have decided to make full use of my time to live on my parent's account(!!!), to eat all that i can, watch all the movies that i can, and don't feel a single tinge of guilt about it! Lol! Well, the truth is, I have not been the prodigal daughter. *Grin* I have been good- staying home, helping out, cleaning the fish pond, and doing what a good daughter should be doing (lots of thumbs up for that perhaps?!)

The fish pond was the worst ever! Everybody in the house literaly left the pond to rot + breed mosquitoes. It reminded me of DARK WATER- seriously. It is a habitat to an alligator turtle which is 10 inches long,..

a big ugly 15 inch long fish ( I can't remember its name. All i know is that Indians love it 'cos it brings them luck) which swims tilted 20 degrees cos the pond water is too shallow for it to swim straight (!),
a freshwater turtle and a million 'longkang' fishes. The 'longkang' fishes were supposed to be food for the alligator turtle. But i guess it outbred the amount of fishes that the turtle could take in.


Along with the muddy water,
if i were to put a finger in, it may really be gone by the next minute.

I thought to myself..What's the point of having fishes while not being able to appreciate them?!

Out of that frustration, (and also the fact that i could score some points with my parents) I decided to clean it and even managed to manipulate my brother into it as well *double grins*. It took us 5 hours, and by the third i was having a headache due to chemical reaction from the smell and etc. *eeks!*. It was worth it though..
look at how clean it is now! yay!

The following day, i had a great seafood dinner cooked by my dad. He bought some really rare fish from Sabah, which i forgot the name. Will post it up tmr.. :) So friends, if you ever need some advice on how to score points with your parents, call me, the princess of manipulation. :)

No comments: