Thursday, January 8, 2009

SHOULD I GET A LAVA LAMP??


i'm just contemplating.... will my $30 bucks go to waste if i purchase this lava lamp at marina square?...i mean, on the first day i saw it at work, i was sooooooooooo fascinated by it, i called JON all the way in Malaysia and told him that they're selling it at a cheap price!! Well, until today, it's still on special offer! ANd what's more, it's really beautiful!

The light and blobs of wax moving up and down gets me attracted to it!!


And to think that MY BLOG HAS ONE (*teng teng teng..scroll to the bottom!!)..If u didn't notice, I'm really thinking of getting THE REAL DEAL one of these days..ANd knowing me..when i LIKE something, and i feel guilty about getting it, I get it for someone else...LOl!! so..WHO WANT'S A LAVA LAMP!? :)



Seriously..Shopping is not just about clothes... kekekek



Ps..btw..pleeeze dun tell Dev...shhhshhshhh....

No comments: